Welcome To NATIONAL YOUTH COMPUTER EDUCATION & TRAINING. It Is The Best Computer Training Centre As This Is Recognized Not Only By The Govt.Of Westbengal But Also By The Govt.Of India. This Computer Training Centre Has Received Its Recognition By The Trust Of India Govt. Which Is Also Recognized As ISO 9001:2015 Certificate And D.I.P.P. Of Govt.Of India.This Certificate Is Acceptable To The Employment Exchange All Over India.This Largest Organization Is Also Recognised By N.C.T And Approved By The Planning Commission.
Trade Mark (Ministry Of Commerce And Industry, Department Of Industrial Policy And Promation,Controller General Of Patents Design And Trademark.) All Kinds Of Free Courses Are Provided Through This Organization .Any Kind Of Support For The Study Centres Under NATIONAL YOUTH COMPUTER EDUCATION & TRAINING Will Be Available From Us. For Each And Every Alepartment There Is An Expert Teacher. This NATIONAL YOUTH COMPUTER EDUCATION & TRAINING Has Been Running Successfully For The Last Thirteen Years Under The Guidance Of These Expert Teachers. People All Over the World Has Been Privileged And A Greater Number of Them Is Engaged In Various Jobs. Thousands of Students Around The World Have Received Training From This Institution. Certificates Are Given To Students At The End Of The Course At A Minimum Cost So That More Students Can Enjoy The Benefits Of Such Training Course. Today There Are Multiple Number of Such Study Centres All Over the World.
Facilities we provide
- Excellent classrooms
- other audio-visual teaching learning devices.
- vast play ground contribute.
- Interactive teaching learning environment.
- overall development of the student.
LIBRARY INFRASTRUCTURE & LAB
- The We have a well-stocked library with a collection of around 600 volumes comprising functional Programming, Parallel Processing System Database Management System, Client Server Computing, Computer Networks, Operating System, Multimedia, Object Oriented Programming etc.
- The library subscribes to collection of Indian and foreign journals and periodicals in the functional and general areas thus maintaining latest espouses to the student and helping them keep abreast of the latest developments in the I.T. industry.