HOW TO TAKE MEMBERSHIP :
- Apply with complete details of self, premises, available hardware, plan for business development in the format of the data sheet attached at the end of this offer.
- Receipt of the application and data sheet at the controlling office of NYCET would be followed by personal interview with the Director NYCET and a visit by a team of NYCET professional at the prospective centre, if needed.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NYCET STUDY CENTRE :
The NYCET Study Centre should satisfy the following criteria.
- Should be in business (IT related) or should be a professional with the required entrepreneurial acumen.
- Should be willing to invest required amount of money in setting up a centre with proper infrastructure and main power.
- Should have commitment for providing quality training to students.
- Should be willing to be a part of the NYCET team in accepting the terms and condition and procedures as laid down by NYCET.
EXPECTATION FROM THE AFFILIATED STUDY CENTRE :
The study centre should be able to have a centre at a prime location of the city/town. The centre would have separate class rooms, Computer Lab and Reception / office room. The centre would have proper ventilation and proper lighting . The block and sub block level centres may not have the above infrastructure but should have generally clean surroundings.
By way of Equipment and Facilities………..
Depending on the potential of the area and under consultation with NYCET, the study centre should have or should be in a position to acquire the number of computers, printers, equipment, tools and consumable and the proper software that would be required to effectively convey the course to the students. The study centre should have a well equipped library, housing books as prescribed by the NYCET central coordinating office. Further the study centre shall subscribe to periodicals as suggested and students should have easy access to both books and periodicals.
INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENT FOR NYCET CENTRE :
|S. No.||SPECIFICATION||METRO CITY||NON-METRO CITY||TEHSIL||VILLAGE|
|1||a) Area (Sq. Ft.)||1200||800-1000||400-800||300-800|
|2||b) No. of class rooms||2||2||2||2|
|3||c) Sitting capacity per class room||12||12||9||5|
|4||d) No. of Lab rooms||1||1||1||1|
|5||f) No. Of Systems||8||8||5||4|
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS :
- One Pentium server Nodes connected as per NYCET Site Specification.
- Necessary Hardware compatibility for Internet .
- Printer (Dot Matrix /Inkjet).
- UPS (500 VA) /Generator
- C. Unit
MANPOWER REQUIREMENT :
|Administrator/Manager||Knowledge of Computer Software Training,Experience, having Good, management Skills.|
|Faculty||Thorough knowledge of subject, disciplined, Student’s problem solving capacity.|
|Counsellor/Receptionist||Pleasent personality with good communication skills, knowledge of computer courses, disciplined.|
|Marketing Executive||Experienced Hardworking, knowledge of computer courses, good communication skills.|
|Office Boys||Disciplined & Experience.|